Are you an analytically-minded student with talent for simplifying complex problems? Do you like to predict trends, solve problems, and streamline businesses and organisations? Then you should consider a bachelor’s in Econometrics & Operations Research. This programme combines economics and computer science with management and statistical techniques to create an indispensable, in-demand skillset that companies around the world are seeking. This high demand is reinforced by the programme’s international orientation and its integrated semester abroad. Plus, you’ll be studying at one of the best business schools in the world, the ‘Triple-Crown’ accredited School of Business and Economics at Maastricht University. What more could you ask for?
- Solve real-life economic and finance problems
- Come up with innovative ways to make businesses more efficient
- Econometricians are highly sought after and extremely employable
- 3-year, full-time bachelor’s, taught in English
- No numerus fixus, starts in September
- Weekly: 8-16 hrs classes, 24-32 hrs group work/individual study
- You’ll get an BSc in Econometrics & Operations Research