In 2019 we are offering a new 8-day hands-on Data Science course for business professionals. If you are ready to take the next step towards becoming a junior data scientist, join the new university part-time course Data Science Essentials.
- Day 1: Introduction to Data Science & Introduction to Python programming
- Day 2: Python programming
- Day 3: Basic statistics for Data Science
- Day 4: Data Preprocessing
- Day 5: Exploratory Data Analysis
- Day 6: Advanced Statistics for Data Science
- Day 7: Visualization
- Day 8: Hackathon
What are the key benefits?
- You will be able to handle structured and unstructured data.
- You can judge the quality of data.
- You are able to perform analysis on it.
- You can report the results in a visual matter.
Who should join the course Big Data for Managers?
People that perform analysis on any form of data on a daily basis or that are looking to move into such a position. A technical background or profound affinity is a prerequisite since you will be learning a programming language and will be developing competences in statistics.
Dates Spring 2019:
- Thursday 14 and Friday 15 February 2019
- Thursday 14 and Friday 15 March 2019
- Thursday 11 and Friday 12 April 2019
- Thursday 9 and Friday 10 May 2019
For more information contact:
The Analytics Academy
+31 20 5256134