Do you like working with data and mathematics? Do you want to specialize in solving the most complex decision problems, from supply chain management to vehicle routing and from donor kidney allocation to train scheduling? Then the Master’s program in Business Analytics and Operations Research is the right program for you.
The Master’s program in Business Analytics and Operations Research is a renewed specialization of the Master’s program in Operations Research and Management Science
Specialize in optimizing company decisions by using data and mathematical models and algorithms
The Master’s program in Business Analytics and Operations Research teaches generic Data Science and Optimization methods that allow you to solve decision problems in a wide variety of applications:
- Examples from logistics include vehicle routing, supply chain optimization, and inventory management.
- Examples in the medical field are donor kidney allocation and optimizing tumor treatment plans.
- In the public sector examples are dike height optimization and train scheduling.
Because Business Analytics and Operations Research are predominantly applied fields, you will also develop the skills to successfully apply the theory in practice, and to communicate efficiently with the decision makers.
A Tilburg University Master’s program in Business Analytics and Operations Research offers you:
- A degree qualification held in high regard by international organizations that increasingly depend on quantitative methods to support their operations, logistics and supply chain management decision-making.
- A program that is comparable to top Business Analytics and Operations Research programs in the world, both in terms of the contents of the courses and the quality of the teachers and supervisors.
- Excellent career perspectives: The Master’s program in Business Analytics and Operations Research is one of the programs with the best career prospects. Business Analytics and Operations Research professionals are currently in very high demand, and the demand is predicted to increase even further.
- Relevant, real-world learning where the emphasis is on solving actual business problems and turning data into managerial insights, whether it is during in-class exercises or while on an internship in a company.
- BAOR Mastermind, your ideal opportunity to explore the labor market and meet your future employer! We invite companies that give you insight in real business cases. You will also get the opportunity to discuss new trends in Business Analytics and Operations Research with academics and practitioners.
- Lectures by teachers and supervisors that are leading experts in this field, with strong links with practice.
- Small class sizes giving you more quality time with approachable and supportive professors and closer interaction with your classmates