Pursue a career as a highly-skilled marketing analyst
The use of Big Data is gaining importance in the marketing field and companies are looking for academic professionals who can analyze data and give managerial advice based on the findings. The Master in Marketing Analytics provides you with the expertise needed to pursue a career as a highly trained marketing analyst, online and otherwise, who is well equipped to deliver the sophisticated marketing information that lies behind every ingenious marketing decision.
Acquire the ability to use state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyze and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way to improve marketing decision-making. You should be capable of analytical thinking, using statistical tools, and have a strong interest in what drives marketing outcomes.
The Tilburg University Master’s program in Marketing Analytics offers you:
- State-of-the-art knowledge taught by accomplished academics. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by some of the leading experts in the field. The Marketing Research Department of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management ranks #1 in Europe in its field according to the UT Dallas
- The program is practice-oriented: everything you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas, whether it is during assignments or in interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- You learn to collect, analyze, and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way to improve marketing decision-making.
- The possibility to customize your degree with a large number of electives.
- Excellent career prospects. With marketing research being an increasingly
important part of the marketing strategy in many companies, the career prospects are excellent. You will be qualified to pursue positions as a marketing researcher, consultant, or market analyst, or do a PhD.