Are you ready to accelerate your data science, data engineer or cloud career? Xccelerated combines advanced, hands-on training with real-world work at one of our partner companies—like Heineken, Randstad Group, Vattenfall, or Pathé. After our 13-month program, you have the opportunity to join the company directly!
Who are we?
We are Xccelerated, a proud part of Xebia Group. We prepare young professionals (with a minimum of one-year relevant work or internship experience) to become authorities in their fields. We connect software/data engineers, cloud engineers, and data scientists with the most interesting data-driven companies in the Netherlands. We provide the opportunity to develop your skills further through challenging, real-world work experience and advanced, hands-on training.
Who are you?
Are you a data scientist/data engineer/software engineer with at least one year of relevant work experience? Then you’ve already got a fantastic foundation for developing further and future-proofing your career.
If you have:
- A relevant bachelor/master’s degree (e.g. artificial intelligence, econometrics, computer science, informatics, software engineering);
- One-year-minimum work experience (related company internships or side jobs are also relevant)
- The willingness to learn and interest in working at one of our partner companies
- A passion for programming
Then let’s talk!
What’s the program like?
The Xccelerated program kicks off with a month-long, full-time bootcamp training. Here, we focus on different data driven and software engineer related topics. Some topics may sound familiar, but we’ll go more in depth into principles and best practices to prepare you for the next step in your career.
After the bootcamp, you’ll spend a full year working on-site four days a week at one of our partner companies and returning one day a week to our Xccelerated office in Amsterdam. During these “return” days, you split your time between theory and practice—gaining project guidance and coaching from our supervising consultants to support you in the partner company’s projects, while also diving deeper into training topics not covered in the bootcamp. It’s always about continuous learning. Besides the technical aspect, we’ll focus on your personal development as well.
Data Science program
- Advanced Pandas & Scikit-learn
- Building custom models
- Distributed processing with Spark
- Model deployment best practices
- Probabilistic data structures
- Causal Inference
- Deep learning and differentiable programming
- Streaming algorithms
- Soft skills
The next Data Science Program starts September 1st
Data Engineering program
- Data Engineering with Python/Scala
- Distributed processing with Kafka & Spark
- Functional data engineering with Airflow
- Machine learning model deployment
- Streaming Algorithms
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud-native data engineering
- Soft skills
- Personal development
The next Data Engineering Program starts October 1st
Cloud Engineering program
- Writing deployable code
- Databases & storage
- Computing Power
- AWS/Azure fundamentals
- Cloud-native software development (DevOps)
- Cloud Architectures
- Soft skills
The next Cloud Engineering Program starts August 1st
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact Samantha Alves Goncalves through email@example.com , or by phone at +31 (0) 6 – 13 88 97 70.
Already familiar and looking for a trainer/manager position instead? We have a cool opening for you as well!