Hans Spaan is starting the innovation program Consumer & Retail.
Organizations aiming for capturing the opportunities to innovate, grow revenue, and increase productivity will also need to adapt their boards. Defining new data-driven strategies, managing big data, creating new partnerships and the development of the organization structure, staff, skills and culture around a new mission requires ‘digital’ knowledge, understanding and experience of the directors and supervisory board. Taking in mind that digital transformation should be fueled by managerial en entrepreneurial transformation the focus of the innovation program for the upcoming events and activities will be on the challenge:
From an analytical impaired organization to a data driven organization
Among the many topics related to this challenge we think of exploring:
- Rules of engagement in the information ecosystem
- Top down and bottom up decisionmaking
- Insourcing and outsourcing of big data related functions
- Creating win – win situations in organizations and among organizations
- When everybody knows everything from every consumer……….
- Redefining QHSE, HACCP and other standards when standardization becomes less relevant
- And we invite and encourage you to list your topics as well
Our instruments will be round tables, opportunities for a thesis, workshops and whatever suits the goal of this program.
You are invited
If you are interested in joining this project please contact Hans Spaan at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.