In addition to the current Innovation Programs we are always looking to stimulate new ways in which data science can contribute to our society. If you are running such a program right now or if you have an idea you want to start we are happy to help you! See the possibilities below:
Start an Innovation Program
Interested in joint projects with academia or industry? We are happy to help you compose your research agenda. Start an innovation program and become program manager:
- Select partners to join you in this program;
- Organize brainstorm sessions;
- Develop the first application(s);
- Organize hackathons and meetups;
- Perform research;
- Develop solutions that can be sold commercially nationally or internationally;
- Share knowledge and results.
It is important that the program manager takes the lead in organizing events to collaborate together. The BDA acts as an umbrella and you can use the network and the platform for exposure and communicating with all (potential) partners.
Register an existing Innovation Program
If you are leading a data analytics-related innovation or research program which is not yet registered on the BDA platform, you can create a page for it on the Big Data Alliance platform. Please contact us if you require assistance.
Examples of potential Innovation Programs
- Data visualization
- Circular economy
- Social Sciences (how happy are we, etc)
- Security and safety
- Cybercrime and fraud detection