Dutch Analytics specializes in the development of predictive maintenance solutions for major industrial players. We develop scalable software solutions that facilitate development, testing and implementation of machine learning models.
Dutch Analytics kick-started in December 2016 and has since then been able to develop products and services, which have attracted interest from a steeply inclining number of customers. An example of our applications is the prediction of railway switch failures in The Netherlands, which has one of the most dense railway networks in the world. Our near future will bring agreements with various international partners and customers in order to roll out our software and models on a worldwide scale.
Our fast-growing team consists of young, creative and open-minded people with various backgrounds who all share a fascination for solving relevant real-world problems with machine learning.
The Job – what makes working with us fun?
You will be one of the fulltime data scientists at Dutch Analytics. Your focus will be to break down business questions from customers into product requirements, as well as to perform Research & Development on cutting-edge machine learning algorithms for customer projects and to expand our internal toolset. You will work together as a team on coming up with great solutions for our customers, as well maintaining knowledge on the latest emerging machine learning techniques. Besides that, you are going to be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of data scientists and software engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience, explore new technologies and carry out new ideas and side projects.
- You have a completed Master’s degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
- Knowledge of and a strong interest in Data Science and Machine Learning is a must.
- You are a good programmer (experience with Python is a must)
- At least one year working experience within related fields and duties.
- Knowledge of current data science toolkits, libraries and platforms such as Scikit-learn, Keras or Tensorflow and Apache Spark.
- Proven experience with the full machine learning pipeline (data cleaning, feature engineering, classification/regression and model evaluation).
- Comfortable using databases such as PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
- Experience in analyzing time series data is a big plus.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Loves to work within an international team
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in English.
- A hands-on working mentality
What’s in it for you?
- All the hardware you need
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- R&D time for self-development
- The opportunity to be around interesting people, fulltime!
- Team activities, trips (and … drinks!)
- Working in Delft, The Netherlands
- A competitive salary (obviously)
Get in touch! Send your CV and a short motivational letter to Nienke at email@example.com