Are you an analytical thinker who enjoys working on intelligent computer systems? Would you like to know more about topics such as data mining, machine learning and information retrieval? If so, the master in Artificial Intelligence is the right choice for you. You’ll learn how to use and develop computer systems that can learn from experience, recognise patterns in vasts amounts of data and reason strategically in complex decision-making situations. The programme is very flexible, which means you can tailor it to your interests and ambitions. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on real-life cases provided by different organisations, giving you all the preparation you need to pursue a career as an artificial intelligence specialist at a research institute or company.
- learn about systems that simulate human intelligence
- diverse applications, from game design to patient diagnosis
- 2-year, full time master’s, taught in English
- starts in September and February
- weekly: 8 hrs classes, 32 hrs group work/individual study
- you’ll get an MSc in Artificial Intelligence