Are you curious about how information technology is affecting our society? Are you interested in applying IT to solve business problems? Are you well-versed in strategic decision-making and business modelling? Then the specialisation in Information Management and Business Intelligence could be right for you. The specialisation is part of the master’s programme in International Business and is for students interested in applying Information Technology (IT) to making business decisions. Sound information management and business intelligence is vital to staying ahead of the competition. You’ll apply business intelligence techniques to solve a wide range of business problems and challenges involved in managing information technology and serve as a vital link between management and technical staff.
- degree in International Business with a specialisation in Information Management & Business Intelligence
- work for consultancy firms, IT companies, multinationals, governmental & non-profit organisations
- Double-Degree options
- 1-year, full-time master’s taught in English
- starts in February & September
- weekly: 8 hrs classes, 14 hours group work, 18 hrs individual study
- you’ll get an MSc in International Business