The eight-day programme Leadership Challenges with Big Data supports organizations in their transformation towards a data-driven company. It connects professionals in technical- and methodology-oriented data science with professionals engaged in business analytics, and links them to business’ best practices with senior executive involvement.
- 8 day programme, starting January 17th 2017 until April 20th, 2017
- Target group: company teams of data scientists, business analysts and their executive
- Cross-industry, cross functional and international learning environment
- Action based: improving one’s own use cases
- Individual coaching of teams
- Engaging the organization (via participation of multidisciplinary teams and C-level engagement
- Confronting and cross-learning between start-ups and imcumbents
- Blended learning concept
- Combining academic (research-based) insights with industry best practices
- Courses are taught in English by internationally renowned top scientists from Erasmus University Rotterdam (Rotterdam School of Management and School of Economics), TU Delft, Leiden University and several guest speakers from business
- Located at the Erasmus University Rotterdam, the leading university in business and analytics in the Netherlands
- Official certification by the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Cost: depending on team size, from € 5.500 to € 6.450 per participant, including all course materials, lunches, coffee/tea, 2 dinners, social event and parking tickets, no VAT required.