Do you have mathematical and statistical skills that you want to put to work in a business context? Do you want to learn to forecast economic developments or to create IT solutions to solve production issues? The Econometrics and Operations Research programme allows you to do just that. Econometrics is used in every area of economics, from business and finance to macro- and micro-economics. Econometrics and Operations Research focuses on using quantitive analysis to aid economic and management decision-making. You’ll learn to use techniques from statistics, mathematics and computer science to solve complex problems for governments, financial institutions, logistics companies and other organisations.
- Solve economic problems with skills from statistics, mathematics & computer science
- Learn to improve economic and management decision making
- 1-year, full-time master’s, taught in English
- Starts in September
- Weekly: 8 hrs classes, 4 hrs group work, 28 hours independent study
- You’ll get an MSc in Econometrics and Operations Research