The opportunities of AI for you
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the driving forces of today’s economy. Recent developments in AI gave rise to breakthroughs on a variety of tasks. Think about self-driving cars, smart cameras, surveillance systems, robotic manufacturing, machine translations, internet searches, and product recommendations.
Taught by: prof. dr. Eric Postma
The masterclass will update you on AI and its opportunities for your organization. You will:
- Get an overview of the technological fundamentals of AI.
- Get a good sense of the latest developments in AI, including strengths and weaknesses of state-of-the-art AI systems.
- Be challenged to create value out of AI for your own organization.
- Have the opportunity to brainstorm with experts and other participants about the use of AI in your organization.
Module 1: Introduction to AI (online pre-readings and first part of the morning)
- What is AI?
- Historical overview of AI
- The AI revolution
- State-of-the-art in AI
Module 2: State-of-the-art Insights into AI
- Recent developments in AI
- Purchasing or outsourcing?
- Strengths and weaknesses of state-of-the-art AI systems.
- Practical cases: (Preparations for) AI across a variety of industries.
- Practical cases: specific business models with AI
Module 3: AI in Practice
- Practical issues in implementing AI, including people and platforms.
- Practical assignment: Create value out of AI for your own organization.
End of program and networking drinks
Start: 22 Januari 2019
Time: 09.30 – 16.30
Investment: EUR 695,- (EUR 375,- for Tilburg University alumni)
Permanent Education hours (upon request): 6 (incl. Pre-readings)
For registration and information see the link below.