About Widget Brain
Fast-growing tech startup? Check. Fast-paced and innovative environment? Check. Young spirited and informal culture? Check. Colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world? Check. The coolest product ever? Check!
At Widget Brain, we work everyday to make our product The algorithm Factory and our algorithms better than they ever were before. This platform automatically trains, runs and manages AI and forms a powerful tool for clients to scale and monitor the quality of these algorithms.
And that didn’t go unnoticed, because our client base is growing everyday – just like our team of dedicated AI fanatics hosted in Australia, the Netherlands and the United States. And we’re always looking for more colleagues who want to take over the world with autonomous decision-making.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As AI and data science intern, you’ll get all the freedom to experiment on new methods to solve problems we haven’t solved yet or to introduce new methods to things we solved differently. More specifically, you’ll:
- Test and develop new methods leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning, rules-based models and IoT solutions
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap
- Build new algorithms in cooperation with the software development team
This is who we’re looking for:
You love to explore the unknown and introduce new methods to our current offering. With your current knowledge and the freedom to experiment your heart out, you can’t wait to impress us! Furthermore, we are looking for someone who:
- Is currently pursuing Bachelors Degree or M.S. in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Operational Research or related fields
- Knows how to code in Python, R or an equivalent language
- Has worked with computer vision learning tools before, like Tensorflow
- Preferably has experience with large data sets, data mining, time series analysis, deep learning and distributed algorithms
- Preferably has experience with API’s, HTTP requests etc. (Not an requirement, but definitely an advantage)
- Has excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
Are you our next AI or Data Science Intern?
For questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org