Do you want to be part of fast growing company in the field of Industrial Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence? Then join our fast-paced and dynamic team that designs, builds, implements and executes new concepts together with customers.
This role is based in Widget Brain’s office in Rotterdam, however you will become part of a global team.
Listed below are some of the key characteristics of what we can offer you:
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning, rules-based models and IoT solutions
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap
- Code deliverables in cooperation with the software development team
- Work with creative people from different backgrounds such as algorithm designers, developers and business development colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Office at the Rotterdam Erasmus Centre of Entrepreneurship, with slides, swings and a lot of ping pong
Your key characteristics are your can-do attitude, enthusiasm and dedication. In addition to this we are looking for the following background:
- Currently pursuing M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Operational Research or related fields
- Strong coding in Python, R or equivalent
- Experienced in computer vision learning tools, e.g. Tensorflow
- Experienced with large data sets, data mining, time series analysis, deep learning and distributed algorithms is highly desirable
- High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilitie
- Proven track record of achieving significant results
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills