Looking for a data scientist/programmer with specific knowledge/interest within the data warehouse and business Intelligence segment.
We are a rapidly growing startup based in Eindhoven and Oslo. We’ve created the premier technology platform for data aggregation, structuring, and visualization. The global business intelligence market is huge, and we are successfully tapping into that market in several verticals.
If you are looking for a job where you can make an impact, learn from experts, and get in on the ground floor, you’ve come to the right place.
Skills and Experience:
- Broad data skill set with data warehousing, ETL and analytics
- Experience with ETL tool, informatica, etc. is a positive
- Programming background/experience highly beneficial
- Experience in ETL tools is highly regarded
- Looking for someone who is tenacious and a problem solver
- AWS/MS Azure experience is also a plus
Job responsibilities and time commitment:
Full-time, will work extensively with the founder and other members of the team. Will contribute directly to ongoing customer growth and satisfaction. Will have direct impact on evolution of our processes/system and platform. This is a ground floor opportunity for the right person.
Highly dependent on background, and ability to learn and apply knowledge. We aim to find a candidate that has the potential to be a key member of the team.
The position will be based in Eindhoven
Please send CV and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org