About Widget Brain
Fast-growing tech startup? Check. Fast-paced and innovative environment? Check. Young spirited and informal culture? Check. Colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world? Check. The coolest product ever? Check!
At Widget Brain, we work everyday to make our product The algorithm Factory and our algorithms better than they ever were before. This platform automatically trains, runs and manages AI and forms a powerful tool for clients to scale and monitor the quality of these algorithms.
And that didn’t go unnoticed, because our client base is growing everyday – just like our team of dedicated AI fanatics hosted in Australia, the Netherlands and the United States. And we’re always looking for more colleagues who want to take over the world with autonomous decision-making.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As customer success manager, you’ll be the main communication point for your clients and trusted advisor when it comes to maximising the value of our product and solutions for them. This will be your set of responsibilities and tasks including:
- Assisting the Account Executive with pre-sales where you’ll join sales meetings and tailor demos to showcase the value of our product and solutions
- Leading smaller data exercises where you’re in the race to actually prove the value to the potential client
- Once the client has signed the contract, you’ll be his/her main communication point and start integrating the client with our product and solutions together with the technical consultant and development team
- Maximise the adoption of the solution/product by the client and minimise churn after integration
- Expanding the use of our product/solution across the client’s entire company and explore opportunities to cross- and upsell
This is who we’re looking for:
You are a fantastic communicator, ready to sink your teeth in a client (not really of course) and never let go. You also have a knack for getting stakeholders and clients on the same page in pre-sales and implementing our solutions/product. Other than that, there are also some other requirements:
- 0 – 5 years of experience
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain / logistics / transportation or Operations Research
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
Are you our new customer success manager?
For questions, please email to email@example.com