What will you do?
As a Data Scientist at Pacmed, you use advanced analytics on thousands of complete medical files, gigabytes of sensor data and other medical information from hospitals. You create insights on how data can make health care more personal and precise and present these to medical professionals. With machine learning you then build algorithms that predict which treatment has the highest probability of improving the life of a specific patient. These algorithms will be implemented in the decision support software that doctors will use every day. This means your work will directly impact many patient’s lives!
What do you get?
- A lot of opportunity for personal development (e.g. development afternoons, soft skills trainings, budget for online courses).
- You work together within a vibrant community of experienced data scientists and leading technical and medical academics.
- You work closely together in an enthusiastic and ambitious team, dedicated to make healthcare smarter and better.
- You get the opportunity to grow with the company into a role with many responsibilities (e.g. training and mentoring junior data scientists).
- A dynamic working environment where fun at work is very important.
- Master’s in Econometrics, AI, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a comparable analytical field.
- 1-2 years working experience with data science projects.
- Extensive programming experience, preferably in Python.
- You are driven by a societal purpose and excited about improving health care.
- You are enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to improving yourself and learning new things,
- You can put your analyses into the context of its application and can communicate complex technical problems in a simple way to doctors.
- Experience with applying Machine Learning.
- Experience in or affiliation with healthcare.
- Since you’ll be working with Dutch data and Dutch doctors, understanding Dutch is preferred.