Would you like to work as an Operations Research Consultant helping our customers create measurable business value with algorithm-driven solutions and be part of a fast growing company in the field of Industrial Internet of Things, Supply Chain Optimisation, and Artificial Intelligence? Do you fancy a pivotal role in (pre)sales cycles and implementations of our solutions?
Join our dynamic and diverse team that designs, builds, implements and executes new concepts together with customers.
As an Operations Research Consultant, you will work as part of our global team either remotely or at our offices around the world (Europe, Australia, USA, Malaysia). Listed below are some of the key characteristics of what we can offer you:
- Get coaching from a highly experienced team
- Solve complex puzzles
- Design solutions in co-creation with our customers, large multinational corporations
- Work on a wide variety and most innovative projects out there
- Honest and transparent culture
- Work with creative people from different backgrounds such as algorithm designers, developers and business development colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Build business value by aligning our development team with our customer needs.
What do you bring to the table
Your key characteristics are your can-do attitude, enthusiasm and dedication to pursuing real business value. As part of the Widget Brain team, you will lead and execute implementations, prototypes and scale up applications. In addition to this we are looking for the following background:
- Experience translating customer demands into solutions
- Proven track record in distilling a required solution out of a wide variety of opinions, data systems, and other sources
- Experience with software implementations and business consulting
- A knack for aligning stakeholders and customers in sales cycles and implementation projects to achieve your goals
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation or Operations Research
- Excellent interpersonal skills; fluent in English.