Scyfer is creating the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications. Our AI enables anyone to teach it by simple interaction, making intelligence broadly accessible in many different industries.
We are looking for machine learning experts to join our world-class team of researchers and machine learning engineers. As an ML scientist, you feel at home in the intersection between mathematics, computer science, machine learning and have a lot of passion for making it work in practice. That means you will work together with the best people in AI, develop solutions that impact the real world and be part of an amazingly dedicated community of developers.
We only hire the best, are you up for the challenge?
- Develop, design and implement high-performing machine learning solutions for challenging practical problems
- Deliver end-to-end-solutions together with a team
- Actively engage with customers for requirement analysis and performance feedback
- Act as a senior machine learning scientist to inform the vision, direction and goals of Scyfer
- Provide technical leadership to other ML experts and software engineers
- Experienced in developing practical machine learning applications, with a proven track record and/or a PhD in machine learning.
- A pragmatic attitude, and the ability to rapidly iterate and evolve ideas into working prototypes/products.
- Passionate about programming and making solutions work
- Well-versed in calculus, linear algebra and statistics
- Desire to collaborate in a team of researchers and software developers
- Driven to become the best at what you do
- Enthusiastic about making solutions work in the real world
- Excited by new challenges and unforeseen possibilities
- 4+ years of creating high quality code in Python/C++ or similar languages
- 3+ years of industry or academic experience with machine learning, preferably also deep learning
- A resident of the EU, or eligible for a Dutch working permit. Willing to move to the Netherlands.
- Competitive salary
- Company shares participation plan
- A company laptop
- Company phone
- Training budget
- Travel expenses covered (car >25km, public transport always)
- Collaboration with world-renowned researchers
- Amazing hardware for training models
- Freedom and autonomy
- When relocating to the Netherlands from abroad, you potentially receive a 30% taxation discount on salary taxes.
- Plus delicious lunch every day and our traditional “Knowledge Lunch” every Friday