We build and deliver data driven solutions in Java, Python or Scala using technologies like Spark, Kafka, Elastic, Tensorflow, Sci-Kit Learn and/or cloud-native components (GCP, AWS and Azure). As an engineer, your knowledge and experience will be a major contribution to our colleagues and customers. A diverse and challenging position, where technology is paramount.
As one of the leading Dutch companies in Data Consultancy, there are many things to be proud of when working for us. We are a technology-driven, engaging, and inspiring employer who values innovation, quality, reliability, and fun. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and drive; we don’t believe in micro-management and give our people the freedom to perform at their best.
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative company.
- Ability to work with state-of-the art tech.
- Ability to work in a team to get the best algorithms into production.
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues.
- Training and conference budget for employees’ personal growth.
- Competitive primary and secondary benefits.
What You Offer
- You work and think at a Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- Willingness to work on 1 to 2 projects simultaneously (offsite and onsite).
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic, Kubernetes, cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) etc.
- Participation in the management of technical debt.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Willingness to be a beacon of knowledge for the rest of the team.
Get In Touch
Do you think you would be a great fit? Then get in touch with Jeroen Vlek and send your resume as well as a short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.