About Widget Brain
Fast-growing tech startup? Check. Fast-paced and innovative environment? Check. Young spirited and informal culture? Check. Colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world? Check. The coolest product ever? Check!
At Widget Brain, we work everyday to make our product The algorithm Factory and our algorithms better than they ever were before. This platform automatically trains, runs and manages AI and forms a powerful tool for clients to scale and monitor the quality of these algorithms.
And that didn’t go unnoticed, because our client base is growing everyday – just like our team of dedicated AI fanatics hosted in Australia, the Netherlands and the United States. And we’re always looking for more colleagues who want to take over the world with autonomous decision-making.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As senior developer, you’ll be in the lead of a bunch of enthusiastic developers all over the world. You will be responsible for making the team function even better and make The Algorithm Factory the best algorithm management platform in the world. More concrete responsibilities include:
- Foremost: provide technical leadership
- Design and build scalable, cloud-based, intelligent software solutions
- Provide architecture support for The Algorithm Factory
- Work using agile methodologies with rapidly changing solutions for both customer implementations and product development
This is who we’re looking for:
You are a true leader and love to see the team perform better than ever before. Low quality and maintainability of code is your worst nightmare and you’ll do everything to avoid that. On the happier note, you’re dead set on improving the platform and you’re also more than happy to share your ideas with the director of solutions on what can be improved and how to do so. More specifically, we expect the following our senior developer/lead:
- At least 3 years experience leading development teams
- Proficient in NodeJS, Loopback, Python
- Profound interest in Serverless Code, Cloud Architecture and streaming data
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/related degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
Are you our new senior development lead?
For questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org