Performance engineering is not just a trick. And we seek those who know that from experience.
We offer a place where people cheer rather than frown upon tasks labeled ‘complex’. As a team we solve very hard problems and have a continuous goal to make software that is faster than anything out there.
Stream HPC is a leading GPU-development house, working for clients worldwide. Using languages like CUDA and OpenCL we’ve built libraries and software that put high-performance computing in the hand of many.
The requirements list:
- You are very experienced in both C and C++.
- You are experienced in OpenCL or CUDA.
- You optimized code for more than 2 architectures.
- You know several hardware architectures and it also interests you.
- You have humour/humor (Even if you’re the only one who laughs at your jokes).
- You like to learn and improve every day. You are humble about what you don’t know.
- You are happy to share code with us, that you have written yourself.
- Knowing Assembly is a bonus. Having written an Assembly-compiler in Assembly is also a bonus.
To apply send your motivational letter, CV and some (public) code.