About Widget Brain
Fast-growing tech startup? Check. Fast-paced and innovative environment? Check. Young spirited and informal culture? Check. Colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world? Check. The coolest product ever? Check!
At Widget Brain, we work everyday to make our product The algorithm Factory and our algorithms better than they ever were before. This platform automatically trains, runs and manages AI and forms a powerful tool for clients to scale and monitor the quality of these algorithms.
And that didn’t go unnoticed, because our client base is growing everyday – just like our team of dedicated AI fanatics hosted in Australia, the Netherlands and the United States. And we’re always looking for more colleagues who want to take over the world with autonomous decision-making.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As technical consultant, you’ll be the main communication point for your clients when it comes down to the technical aspects of the project. You are the keeper of technical feasibility when it comes to maximising the value of our product and solutions for them. This will be your set of responsibilities and tasks:
- Assisting the account executive and customer success manager with pre-sales where you’ll join sales meetings and tailor demos to showcase the value of our product and solutions
- Leading smaller data exercises where you’re in the race to actually prove the value to the potential client
- Once the client has signed the contract, you’ll be his/her main tech communication point and start integrating the client with our product and solutions together with the customer success manager and development team
- Maximise the adoption of the solution/product by the client and minimise churn after integration
This is who we’re looking for:
You are a fantastic communicator and you’re keen on solving complex technical puzzles while keeping the client in mind at all times. You also have a knack for getting stakeholders and clients on the same page in pre-sales and implementing our solutions/product. Other than that, there are also some other requirements:
- 0 – 5 years of experience
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain / logistics / transportation or Operations Research
- Experience with software implementations and business consulting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
Are you our new technical consultant?
For questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org