GoDataDriven develops custom data solutions and predictive models to ensure your business is in front of the wave. We combine the best Big Data and machine learning technologies to help your organization become truly DataDriven. We do this by developing DataDriven products and taking them into production.
Back in 2009 when we configured our first Hadoop cluster, Big Data wasn’t a common term. But the technology opened up new business opportunities for our customers, which is always what matters. The fast pace of innovation inspired us to become the country’s leading experts in open-source Big Data technologies.
GoDataDriven is continuously on the look-out for technologies that add value to data practices. We regularly attend and organize events. and we thrive on meeting and exchanging ideas with people in person. At our office in Amsterdam we host regular training, Meetups, and GoDataDriven Fridays.
Whenever we talk about Big Data and Data Science, we still focus on what matters: the business opportunities for our customers.
Our dedicated team of experienced data engineers and business-savvy data scientists sets us apart. We share the trait of curiosity and a common interest in problem solving.
Interested in joining this bunch of smart (looking) people? Check out our job opportunities
In a nutshell
- Experience. Everybody is talking about Data Science and Big Data. Our team has been implementing Big Data and Hadoop solutions since 2009.
- Agile. Our parent company, Xebia, has a long history of applying agile methodologies. This way of working is of particular importance in data projects, where test and learn is the only way. We embrace and extend Agile to Data Science projects.
- Not only analytics. Next to our Data Science team, we employ experienced software engineers and IT professionals. Others specialize in analytics and see software development as an undesirable necessity. We come from a background of delivering IT solutions and understand what it takes to make new technology work in existing, enterprise IT environments.
- Local experience. Our customer cases are all from the European market. Many big shops advertise experience in the US market, which is complicated to adapt to another territory (for reasons such as privacy, legislation, and compliance). Also, the knowledge required for these cases is not always available locally.
- Vendor independent. Vendor independent. We choose best-of-breed technology that both solves the problem and fits within your IT organization.
- No lock in. We aggressively avoid lock-in to our services. We help our customers to become independent of us through training and knowledge sharing, instead of focusing on maintenance contracts.
“Setting up Big Data infrastructure led naturally to Data Engineering, which in turn led to adding Data Science services to our portfolio. Whenever we talk about Big Data and Data Science, we always focus on what matters: the business opportunities for our customers.” Rob Dielemans, Managing Director, GoDataDriven