Sensing Clues develops anti-poaching toolboxes to outsmart poaches. These include:
- Sensors to 24/7 detect human activity such as poaching, illegal logging, etc.,
- Internet of Things solutions to connect sensors, command posts and rangers,
- Storage solutions to manage the data, regulate secure access, etc.,
- Analytical tools to create intelligence and early warnings, and
- Response coordination apps, designed to swiftly counter poaching threats.
Sensing Clues has ample experience with the development and application of each of these components. Where possible we use off the shelf products. Where necessary we engineer them. Once the tools have been developed, we help to employ them in the field. And last but not least, as all components are connected to the internet, we take care of their maintenance and support. We thus help rangers to organise intelligence-led operations, without requiring them to become tech-savvy.
The World Wildlife Fund identified 18 areas where about 50% of all endangered species live. It is our mission to help rangers and local communities to protect these areas and species by providing them with our technologies. Our medium term mission is to support rangers in at least 30% of these areas before the end of 2018.
Join our mission!
Do you also value People, Planet, and Profit? We are happy to help you express your Corporate Social Responsibility. We welcome you to team-up with us to make your expertise, products or services available for the protection of wildlife!