STARTUP/Eindhoven is the business incubator of the TU/e. We aim to give starting entrepreneurs a soft landing in the market by providing everything you need to start and grow a business. On top of basic facilities such as a with good coffee and a printer, we have access to a large network of friends (business partners), seasoned coaches and the extensive knowledge base of the TU/e.
More and more highly skilled engineers with an innovative- and entrepreneurial mindset are needed to cope with rapid development and environmental changes. These engineers either choose for a corporate career or become entrepreneurs themselves. In deciding which path to choose and developing the right skills and competences, experience is key!
The aim of STARTUP/eindhoven is to create a vibrant community on the TU/e campus of people that carry out the combination entrepreneurship with technology innovations and empower each other.
STARTUP/eindhoven initiates, supports and empowers all kinds off activities that encourage entrepreneurship within the TU/e and in that effort puts the student upfront!
- Inspiring events and activities for the pioneers who want to explore their ambitions and discover their personal skills.
- True innovative challenges in SME’s for excellent students (intrapreneurs) who want to practice their knowledge and entrepreneurial skills.
- A safe environment in which startup entrepreneurs can practice and learn from each other.
- Professional guidance in (new)business development, finance and IP for entrepreneurs who want to execute and expand their ventures.
- An interesting network of people from in- and outside the TU/e who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.